Thursday, April 17, 2003

 
Steve Verdon was quite kind to post something about my blog - as well as blogrolling me! I have him blogrolled, but if you haven't been there, go read his blog: Deinonychus Antirropus. As he notes in his post, he's a regular at the Trash Talk BB, which is an excellent place to be informed about how specious science is used to further various agendas. I’m also adding a link to the “Edification” section of my links to a site I found on Steve’s site: the site of a certain David Friedman, whose online writings on economics, game theory and libertarianism are incredibly interesting.

posted by Malaclypse the Tertiary at 9:41 AM ·


Smart Blogs:
(in no particular order)
Deinonychus Antirrhopus
The Knowledge Problem
InstaPundit
OxBlog
The Volokh Conspiracy
Kloognome
The Kolkata Libertarian
Andrew Sullivan
Little Green Footballs
Dave Barry
EconLog
Libertarian Samizdata
Balloon Juice
Discount Blogger
Truck and Barter
Catallarchy
Peking Duck
The Gweilo Diaries

Edification:
Ludwig von Mises Institute
The Cato Institute
Junk Science
David Friedman
Tech Central Station

Archives
<< current